Monday, November 06, 2006

Fog.....

Not sure I have ever seen so much fog before. It was dark this morning but mixed with the fog it was an interesting walk to say the least. Molly being black was very hard to find and Bailey being a brindle kind of colour wasn't too easy to find either. Me on the other hand being a white with liver bits...well, I was easier to find but only just! Dad got me a new light the other day after I lost yet another flashing collor. Mum laughed as it's a light that goes on bikes really but as dad says, if it's good enough for a cyclist to stay safe then it's good enough for Loui to stay safe too.

I am just going to go and get myself all snuggled down in the sons bed. He has got up and gone off to school now so if I'm lucky his bed will still smell of him (I love that smell!) and will still be warm if I rough up the covers a little to get the warm parts. I love it on his bed......and there I'll stay till dad comes in and takes me up the park lunchtime!

Snoozzzzzeeeeeee........

No comments: