Friday, August 11, 2006

Swimming, swimming in the swimming pool...


This evening I went swimming and that is a first for me! I do love a paddle but tonight, I went right in and swam. Mum was delighted and took lots of photos of me with her mobile so I hope they come out. Dad laughed along with mum and son and then again when I couldn't get out the pond. I loved this swimming lark and want to do it again and again and again....

On the way out of Trent Park there is another silly little pond so over I went to investigate, saw water and jumped in. Wrong move! This was not full of water but the thickest nastiest, smelliest black sludge you have ever seen. I thought I was going to be stuck in there for days..... I got out soooo black that dad had to go find a tap to try to wash me off before getting back in the car. Guess what? All the taps had been vandalised so I had to go home filthy dirty. They wasn't pleased and I have to say nor was I. So there I was, dunked in the bath and cleaned up and lovely again!

No comments: