Sunday, August 06, 2006

Where to start?

So why did I end up in a rehoming centre? Who knows! It was a bit of a shock to my system but sometimes we have to endure bad to get good.
I know one thing's for sure, I am very glad I am where I am now. What a super family I have. I have only been here a few months but ooooh, it's like a 5 star hotel. Dad walks me for miles and miles. Mum feeds me the most delishious food and the son plays great games with me....although he does tend to drive me potty when I am trying to sleep!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are so lucky to get such lovely family, and now we can just do what we like, of course get ourselves wet in the lake like nobody business.. and eat the best food in the world, no worry behind... tired.. then we just sleep.. i feel very glad you hv a very nice mom n dad now, i m sure you will enjoy your life forever together with them, just like me!