Sunday, September 10, 2006

Worn out....


.....and all I want to do is sleep!

Dad has had me walking for miles and miles today! I am proper worn out. We went up to the country park today and we walked down to the lake and of course, I made a b-line for the lake and dived in. Really felt like having a nice long swim today so I did and infact surprised myself. I went right over to the other side of the lake. I've never done that before!! We ended up walking round twice and it's a long way so am just tuckered.

They fed the ducks and I sat very nicely on the edge of the lake and watched. Those flippin' swans have got a nerve. They come along and hiss at me....what did I do!! I like to sit there and watch the ducks but oh no, they think I am going to eat one of their babies I think. Even the babies hiss at me now too!

No comments: