Sunday, November 05, 2006

Fireworks!

I'm getting a bit fed up with these dark nights! It's really cramping my style and social life you know. I don't get to see all my friends as much now and I don't like it too much. I havn't seen Dizzy for what seems like a couple of weeks. Her mum and my mum text each other but don't seem able to get up the park at the same time so they keep missing each other. I love to see Dizzy and mum really must make the effort....I wish she would listen to me!

So what did you all think of the fireworks last night? My mum and dad went out to a birthday party and I was left all alone. Good job I don't mind the noise too much. I went to bed and stayed there till they got back. I nestled down and there I stayed. Mum had left the radio on for me and had turned it up louder so I didn't hear too many fireworks but to be honest I was sick and tired of the adverts all the time. When they got back mum gave me some birthday cake but told me not to let dad know. I've been on a bit of a diet you see. Where I was having a few too many treats the waistline had started to get a bit too wide....but now I am back to my a good size I can have a few treats thank heavens! It's no fun not having treats!!

No comments: