Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Scary moment....

Oooh I went all hot and cold for moment a while ago!
Mum is a fiddler and decided to see what was what with this new beta thing. She clicked on "new template" by mistake and lost all her links, meters and everything else!

All's well again now I hope. I did forgive her as she hasn't been well today and has been in bed sleeping or the bathroom making funny noises. She worried the life out of me this morning when I got back from my walk. There was this funny noise coming from upstairs and so I charged up the stairs and there was mum not too well! Of course I did sit and lay with mum all day on the bed as she looked like she needed looking after!

Ain't humans funny at times!

6 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

ah! did you tell your mom not to touch your blog? LOL

ok, tell your mom she needs to save the current template - the one with all the links, extra stuff that she put on, before changing to another template. i don't like blogger about this - when you change template, you have to re-link everybody's blog! i'm using wordpress and i don't need to do that.

i think the Blogger Beta comes with the function of exporting the template to your hard drive. quite easy. if not, just cut and paste it in our MS word just in case you need to use it again.

wet wet licks

Boo

Joe Stains said...

You should have sent your mom outside to eat some grass, that is why I do when I don't feel so hot. :/

T-man Angel said...

After eating some grass, you might give your mom a belly rub to make her feel better....

My mom is so afraid she might delete my blog by mistake. She says there's a delete button in the settings page and she worries she'll press it accidentally. I have to keep reminding her not to fiddle either!

T-man

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

My Mom gives me all over pets when I don't feel good.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Hey Loui,

Greetings to a fellow English doggy. You are very handsome. My dad wanted to get a Springer, but my mum won & got me!

I hope your mum is feeling better.

I have my own blog too;
http://oscartheairedale.blogspot.com

Licks,
Oscar x

Simba and Jazzi said...

Hi Loui, hope your Mummy is feeling better. Great blog.

Simba xx