Sunday, April 01, 2007

Presenting Bailey!

Mum received these super photos in her email this week and I am so excited and told her to hurry up and post them here. These are photos of my partner in crime....Bailey when he was a puppy! Now Bailey is a cross breed and my dad said he wasn't sure what he was crossed with but perhaps a Yorkshire terrier or similar. What do you all think? Isn't he sooooo sweet!!!

I meet Bailey every single morning and nearly every evening for our walks. We get on so well and just seem to be glued at the hip as we do everything together. We chew the same stick, we chase the same squirrels and even jump up our mums and dads at the same time to get a treat.

I just love Bailey!

8 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

A terrier, of course. Excellent choice in pals!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Cash said...

Bailey is sooooo cute!!! Definitely terrier.
My Momma says "THANK YOU" for the kind words about her niece.
Can I add you to my Blogger Buddies List?
xoxo
Jasper

Isabella said...

Baily is adorable! Isn't great to have friends?
Big Wags,
Isabella

Nugget said...

Hi Loui (and Mum too) Baily is adorable....kinda looks familar too. Hope you had a glorious
Sunday.

Simba and Jazzi said...

Look at those ears. So cute.

Simba xxx

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Aw, he's a cutie that's for sure.

Licks
Oscar x

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

He is very cute! But isn't it uncomfortable being glued at the hip Loui? (!)

Sunshade said...

I think he's got some of my cousin in him, maybe a Border Terrorist or a Welsh Terrorist??

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade