Well as you all know the nights are drawing in and we are now more or less walking in the dark. I have my lovely flashing light as do all the other dogs too. We look like a firework display. Tonight was a busy night with Boo, Cliffy, Doodle, Maysie, Ruby and little old me with my new super duper haircut. There were lots of other dogs along our way as normal too!
Now you all remember Boo has a glove, hat, scarve or anything knitted fetish don't you? Boo decided to go into the childrens playground and have a good old sniff about. The gate is missing and there are always gangs of teenagers hanging about in there and Boo goes in there and sends them all running as of course all he wants is their knitted items. Tonight the playground was empty...thankfully!
In Boo goes and seeing as he is a gigantic white ball of samoyed fluff he is easy to see despite it being dark. All of a sudden he jumped up on the picnic table in the playground and we could all see he had something in his mouth. Our mums all screamed that he was eating something and Boos mum got all worried and ran to see what it was. A pair of knickers! Before you ask, I have no idea why they were there.....but someone must have gone home feeling rather cold. His mum pulled them out of Boos jaws only to find that both Boo and her were covered in what she thought was lots of nasty doggy doo....we all think that it was actually human doo! Yikes!!! How awful is that? My mum felt ill after that and Boos mum went home and threw his lead and heaven knows what else in the bin as she was covered in the mess. She bleached her hands too and had a bath to get rid of the awful smell!
Oh sorry doggies, has this story been filled with far too much information? My mum and the others were horrified that someone could leave that around and especially in a childrens playground.