Saturday, August 12, 2006

Back to a favourite place tonight!

We went back to Trent Park tonight. We all really like it there but I knew where I wanted to be....in the lake and made a b-line for it. Splosh, in I went and chased the ducks again!

I met another new friend, Dude, who is a collie cross and a had a really good game with him. He was frisky alright and had me running about all over the place. I was worn out when I got home. He was another resuce dog and now living happily with his new mum and on a farm too. How cool is that!

I spotted a heron standing on the grass tonight. I didn't know what to make of it to be honest. There it was all still and upright, scared the life out of me when I ran over to sniff it. Flapped it's wings and flew away...I only wanted to smell it!

No comments: