Monday, August 07, 2006

How kind of my dad

I had a wonderful day today! There I was this morning out running with Bailey and Molly working up an appetite as you do. It's hard work you know sniffing and smelling all those lovely smells in the fields.

I got home to find the biggest bowl of freshly cooked chicken waiting for me. Even I thought "whoo hooo" when I saw the size of it. I did my "I'm sitting here trying to look like I don't care" bit and then dived in. Oh it was good but I didn't quite manage to eat it all....then I heard mum telling dad off!!!

Mum had cooked a whole chicken the night before just for likkle old me. Dad this morning thought it was all for me for breakfast.....now you can see why I didn't quite manage to eat it all but I did have a good go at it. I didn't want to look ungrateful did I!

Tonight was the last of my training classes. I can't say I'm not pleased to not have to go again either. Last week my silly mum left the box of liver treats in the boot of the car with me and I ate nearly half the box on the way to class....I heard her telling dad "they cost me £10 too" as I just sat there licking my lips. Of course when they tried to bribe me with them to do as I should in the class I wasn't in the slightest bit bothered....I'd had my fill of them already. I just wanted to go to sleep.

No comments: