Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I was a bit under the weather.....

I forgot to tell you that yesterday I was a poorly little pooch! I got up and was sick twice. It's not like me to be sick and mum and dad were worried about me. Felt fine, had a really nasty taste in my mouth and everyone said my breath stank. Oooh woe was me. I also had a bit of a dodgy rear end too and was a bit "you know" and again this morning have been a bit upset. I feel fine though so perhaps it's just one of those bug things that my family get from time to time.

Molly was back this morning from her few days away in the Peak district. I really missed her and we had a fine time with Bailey all charging round like loonies. I think Bailey is going to be getting his bits chopped as he keeps on trying to hump Molly.....

No comments: