Sunday, November 19, 2006

I have had a lovely day...don't you just love Sundays!

I love Sundays!!!
I get the family all to myself and even dad seems to want to stay out longer in the mornings. Today we were out for over 2 hours just wandering round the brook. We met up with Bailey, Maisie and Molly and I had a grand old run about with them. It was lovely and the sun was shining even though it was a bit parky round my nether regions. I do only have little legs you see.

I got home and mum was still fast asleep so I jumped on the bed and gave her lots of licks and she woke up with that "what day is it" look and then gave me a lovely cuddle. Dad gave me my breakfast and I really enjoyed that. Last night mum went shopping at Asda and got my a whole cooked chicken. She gave me half...can you believe that, a half a chicken all to myself and this morning I got the other half for breakfast. I do have a problem though....I think it may have given me wind! Whoops!!!

This afternoon our walk was lovely and this time we managed to meet up with Troy, Maisie, Dizzy, Roxie and Rufus so with me that was 7 dogs all running round like mad dogs. We had a ball and a new dog on the block arrived and didn't like us and kept barking. I think he really wanted to come and play but his mum put him on a lead and dragged him away. What a shame!

Hope everyone has had a great weekend!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey loui,

i love sunday too. yesterday, my hooman brought me to a dog carnival. i stole a lot of kisses from many doggies and got sniffed so many times too! *blush* hope my girlfriend to be, miss chiyo, won't scold me! LOL

wet wet licks

Boo

Anonymous said...

i had a briliant weekend too, even though I still cannot spell brilliant properly....!

I had lots of walkies, and I got a bit wet as Scotland has been very wet these past few days. I met up with my pals, Brogue, Shula, Levi and Badger, plus some I wasn't sure of their names but they smelled real good!

Also met up with Harvey, he is soooo coool - we always have a very manly play fight, I always win though! Friends are grand eh?

love and licks, Marv from Scotland.

ooooh and my bestest friend is called Hunter, he is a boy and a half. Wish you could come up here and play with us all Loui!

Anonymous said...

i had a briliant weekend too, even though I still cannot spell brilliant properly....!

I had lots of walkies, and I got a bit wet as Scotland has been very wet these past few days. I met up with my pals, Brogue, Shula, Levi and Badger, plus some I wasn't sure of their names but they smelled real good!

Also met up with Harvey, he is soooo coool - we always have a very manly play fight, I always win though! Friends are grand eh?

love and licks, Marv from Scotland.

ooooh and my bestest friend is called Hunter, he is a boy and a half. Wish you could come up here and play with us all Loui!

Anonymous said...

oooops sorry I have posted same thing twice. oh well, too paw quick there on the puter.

Marv ;0)

Anonymous said...

I love weekends too - Mum and Dad don't understand how I know it is not a weekday, well that is my secret. I just make sure I catch up on some well-earned sleep
Kev