Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Cold weather at long last!

I am delighted to say it's been colder today down south. I am really fed up with this silly warm weather as I wanted to wear my new rather attractive coat. It's waterproof and wait for this, fleece lined too. What more could a doggy want?! I felt really smart wearing it that was until I lost it. Oppps! Dad was a bit fed up about it and as it was still dark this morning he couldn't find it. Lunchtime we went back up there to look for it and thankfully there it was. Soaking wet and covered in mud but there. When we got home dad put it in the tumble drier. Wrong move daddy! Oooh mum wasn't too pleased at all when she come home and went to put some washing in there to dry....the entire inside of the drum was covered in mud.

Tonight on our walk we met everyone...Boo, Roxy, Rufus, Maisie, Cliffy, Dizzy and 2 new friends but I don't know their names. We had fun again. Cliffy's mum was telling my mum that she hugged trees!!!! What?! Is she mad?! Mum laughed so much at her but it turns out she hugged the trees as she was hiding from Cliffy up the park. He couldn't see her and ran round like a mad dog to find his mum and there she was behind the tree. I did worry I have to say....seems a bit odd to do don't you think?

*Yawn*

I am so tired today.....I don't think I got enough sleep today!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should model the coat for us!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Anonymous said...

hey loui,

how can you say your coat looks cute but never show us? c'mon, I DEMAND a photo of your beautiful coat!

wet wet licks

Boo

Anonymous said...

ha..finally I found someone look similar like me...

Loui (and his mum!) said...

OK OK OKKkkkkkk.....I'll get a photo! Although I do now own a very attractive Santa coat and matching antlers. Might get a photo of that too when mum gets her camera sorted out!

Loui xx

Anonymous said...

Hiya Loui! I could do with a loan of your coat, it is very parky up here in Scotland today!

Did the tumble drier shrink your coat? Hope not!

Love and licks Marvin ;0)

Anonymous said...

Cold weather is great! I want to see the coat, too!

Loui (and his mum!) said...

Of course you may!

: - )

Loui xx

Joe Stains said...

we need to see this coat! we also need to see the inside of the muddy drier. WOOPS!