Friday, December 15, 2006

Now I've been tagged!

Oooh 'er....Oscar tagged me!
I had no idea what this was all about so have just been over to Oscars place to investigate. I hope I read this right. Now doggies, pay attention and listen up.....

The Rules: The player of this game starts with "3 things he/ she would love to get for Christmas" and also has to list "3 things he/ she definitely does not want to get for Christmas". Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names. The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. And the one who tags need to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

The 3 things I would most like for Christmas are:
1. The biggest bone in the world
2. A ginormous plate of turkey with all the trimmings
3. A machine to tickle my belly 24/7

The 3 things I really don't want for Christmas are:
1. Flatulence (so no sprouts in with the turkey please mum!)
2. I don't want my family to fall asleep after dinner and forget my belly needs tickling
3. I hope the son won't get any noisy toys for Christmas to drive me mad with!

There, all done!

So who will I tag?? Does it matter if they have already been tagged I wonder?

Samson Boomer Marvin (if he is feeling better today!) Peony and my mate Kevin

8 comments:

T-man Angel said...

Ooh, a belly rubbing machine, what a great idea! I don't mind flatulence as long as it's me doing it to others :)
T-man

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Well done Loui. The are some great wants & don't wants!

Licks,
Oscar x

Kevin the Collie said...

Thanks, Loui, nice of you to tag me! I was going to say turkey (great minds think alike), so I changed to sausage!!

Kev

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I'll take a belly rub machine please.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Sunshade said...

Oh Loui, I love your wants!! OK, I'm adding your wants to my list of "8"!!

I left you a comment on the other blog..hehe.. then I saw this one. So this is where the real stuff happens!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Unknown said...

tickling machine! arrhh.. I wish my list can be longer and add on the belly rub machine. haha

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hi there Loui! Thank you and your Mum for your kind comments about me! I am home and feeling ok, just waiting now on my test results, hopefully get these before Christmas.

There is a Christmas Party being held here today so time is very short, Jeannie keeps saying in a very highly stressed way...... so I will try and play Tag a wee bit later, when things are a bit quieter here.

I think she is expecting an army of people by the amount of food she has cooked and prepared - so hopefully plenty left overs for little old me! Much love and licks to you and your Mama

Marvin in Bonnie Scotland x

Love from Jeannie too!

Boo Casanova said...

hey loui,

dad wants me to tell your dad that man-u will win this year's EPL champion. that's it!

i'm out of the middle man - team shouting for my dad.

i think you need to invent the belly tickle machine first! :-)

wet wet licks

Boo