Friday, December 15, 2006

Now I've been tagged!

Oooh 'er....Oscar tagged me!
I had no idea what this was all about so have just been over to Oscars place to investigate. I hope I read this right. Now doggies, pay attention and listen up.....

The Rules: The player of this game starts with "3 things he/ she would love to get for Christmas" and also has to list "3 things he/ she definitely does not want to get for Christmas". Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names. The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. And the one who tags need to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

The 3 things I would most like for Christmas are:
1. The biggest bone in the world
2. A ginormous plate of turkey with all the trimmings
3. A machine to tickle my belly 24/7

The 3 things I really don't want for Christmas are:
1. Flatulence (so no sprouts in with the turkey please mum!)
2. I don't want my family to fall asleep after dinner and forget my belly needs tickling
3. I hope the son won't get any noisy toys for Christmas to drive me mad with!

There, all done!

So who will I tag?? Does it matter if they have already been tagged I wonder?

Samson Boomer Marvin (if he is feeling better today!) Peony and my mate Kevin

8 comments:

T-man said...

Ooh, a belly rubbing machine, what a great idea! I don't mind flatulence as long as it's me doing it to others :)
T-man

Oscar Airedale said...

Well done Loui. The are some great wants & don't wants!

Licks,
Oscar x

Kevin the Collie said...

Thanks, Loui, nice of you to tag me! I was going to say turkey (great minds think alike), so I changed to sausage!!

Kev

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I'll take a belly rub machine please.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Sunshade said...

Oh Loui, I love your wants!! OK, I'm adding your wants to my list of "8"!!

I left you a comment on the other blog..hehe.. then I saw this one. So this is where the real stuff happens!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

PoenyStormRider said...

tickling machine! arrhh.. I wish my list can be longer and add on the belly rub machine. haha

Marvin The Dog said...

Hi there Loui! Thank you and your Mum for your kind comments about me! I am home and feeling ok, just waiting now on my test results, hopefully get these before Christmas.

There is a Christmas Party being held here today so time is very short, Jeannie keeps saying in a very highly stressed way...... so I will try and play Tag a wee bit later, when things are a bit quieter here.

I think she is expecting an army of people by the amount of food she has cooked and prepared - so hopefully plenty left overs for little old me! Much love and licks to you and your Mama

Marvin in Bonnie Scotland x

Love from Jeannie too!

Boo said...

hey loui,

dad wants me to tell your dad that man-u will win this year's EPL champion. that's it!

i'm out of the middle man - team shouting for my dad.

i think you need to invent the belly tickle machine first! :-)

wet wet licks

Boo