Oooh 'er....Oscar tagged me!
I had no idea what this was all about so have just been over to Oscars place to investigate. I hope I read this right. Now doggies, pay attention and listen up.....
The Rules: The player of this game starts with "3 things he/ she would love to get for Christmas" and also has to list "3 things he/ she definitely does not want to get for Christmas". Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names. The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. And the one who tags need to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
The 3 things I would most like for Christmas are:
1. The biggest bone in the world
2. A ginormous plate of turkey with all the trimmings
3. A machine to tickle my belly 24/7
The 3 things I really don't want for Christmas are:
1. Flatulence (so no sprouts in with the turkey please mum!)
2. I don't want my family to fall asleep after dinner and forget my belly needs tickling
3. I hope the son won't get any noisy toys for Christmas to drive me mad with!
There, all done!
So who will I tag?? Does it matter if they have already been tagged I wonder?
Samson Boomer Marvin (if he is feeling better today!) Peony and my mate Kevin