Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Rain, rain and rain....


Rain, rain, rain and more rain!
Dad loves the rain. When it rains we just go walking for miles and miles and we both get sopping wet. Tonight silly dad forgot his lovely waterproof coat and got soaked right through and I just go soaked. I did look a sorry sight when I got back home.

They are still trying to win me back again as I am still sulking with them after being sent to Jennies at the weekend. So tonight I come home to chicken AND steak. Oooh is mum feeling bad about letting me stay there!! I just wonder how long I can keep the game up. I think mum will cotton on to me playing up pretty soon though. Then what?! I think I will be back to the handful of either Eukanuba or Hills. Actually I don't mind either but I won't tell them that will I *wink*

No comments: